Sunday, August 23, 2015

Back To School HAUL. :o

Hey guys! It's been soo long since I've made a blog post, I really missed you guys. So I only have 2 weeks until I will go to school. Frankly I feel excited yet not really because It will cut time off for me to read books. Yes. Yes I read books.. Let the cheer team begin.! No please don't . Okay, people I've been at home for at least ... AT LEAST one week without going out and exercising. It's horrible. I need the mentality to at least know when I should be going out for playtime. I feel ready and pretty for school. YAS the first time ever in my years of living, I feel ready and pretty for school! I hope you like it! x3 c:

1. JANSPORT Floral Backpack
This is a MUST have item for girls AND boys who like floral printed items. <3

2. SONY Studio Monitor Sound and Style Headphones


3. The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain


4. Cute Lead Pencils


5. Food Erasers!!!!! x3 


No comments:

Post a Comment