Saturday, August 1, 2015

Niagara Falls!!! ;D

Hey guys! Not feeling energetic.. >.> Anyways, today I have a 60% chance of going to Niagara Falls. But technically for the past 3 years.. I have 123 tickets from Niagara Falls waiting for redemption.. Last time I went there, I forgot my tickets soo.. I was wondering if I could redeem old tickets because they update the tickets every year. I hope it works so it won't go to waste.. If anyone goes to Niagara Falls can you guys please tell me if it still works.? If people don't know what Niagara Falls is, it's a place where the falls are. Water fall. Alot of water c: It's supposingly an attraction place with the Sky Zone, which is a Ferris Wheel. They have LOTS of arcades and when you get tickets, you win prizes! The LARGEST prize they have there is a HUGE HUGE teddy bear. It's my goal to have one xD It's actually pricy if you buy one.. Maybe $1000 for one huge huge one.. -Sign- Maybe in the future. |:c Byyye, sorry for the long  paragraph c:, PeachyLotus xxx <3


No comments:

Post a Comment