Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Birthdayyy!!! OMG.

Hey guys! Today is my Birthday. Yes, yes, It is TWO days after Christmas. Insanely, thinking. I am turning 13 years old. I am pretty young huh.? It's pretty special for me because I am officially a teen now. The morning start to my Birthday wasn't soo good.. Neither is it right now currently .. But.. My friends are coming over at 2! :D To do my hair and stuff.. I'm pretty excited on how it will turn out. THEN.. At night, I will go eat at a buffet with my relatives. Pretty excited.. I hope it turns out well.. I also dyed my tips black although my hair is dark brown, it is pretty hard to tell.. If you want me to be honest, I'm pretty satisfied with it! I think I should have left it longer so it can be a bit darker. But either way.. It's satisfying :D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment