Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hello 2016!

Hiii guys! I know I'm sooo late but... Happy New Year, I suppose I'm not late because there is Lunar New Year too. How is your Winter vacation? Was it good? Was it exciting? Or was it downwards? It's okay, there are more to come in 2016, so if your Winter vacay wasn't good, we still have March Break and the summer right? :) My vacation was alright I guess.. It was mostly terrible but I don't mind it.. You know what they say, "If it comes negative, positive will come after that." I made that quote up.. Yeah.. You must be thinking, " No one has ever said that."  Haha. I do hope 2016 will be a good year for me because I have dealt too much depression and anxiety in 2015. I hope you guys have a great year! xx ~ Jennifer Nguyen.

No comments:

Post a Comment