Saturday, April 9, 2016

Useful tips for enhancing your Natural Beauty!! :)

Heyyy guys! It's Jennifer and I'm back! Once again. How are you guys? It's been quite a while since my last post. This time I'm back with an even greater one :3 Hacks on making hair grow faster, lashes, eyebrows etc. I hope you enjoy!! :) :D 

1. To make your hair not dry and brittle and more voluminous and shiny, make a DIY hair mask ( Leave in conditioner, 5-10 minutes :) )  Things you would need: Oil, ( Canola Oil, Coconut oil or combining 2 types of oils together) Container, Your all time favourite conditioner, or any conditioner that is to your preference. First you take half cup of your favourite conditioner and pour it in the container. Then add your preferred oil. Mix till you're satisfied and done. It's easy and simple :) No harsh chemicals. 


2. Having longer lashes. I used Vaseline ( Petroleum Jelly) and put them at night for my lashes. You can use Castor oil as well, on your lashes for better results. I have to say, putting Vaseline on my lashes has improved the growth of it a whole lot. As well as eyebrows. I didn't put Vaseline on my eyebrows, but it also works as well. :) 


3. Drink tons of water!! I know, I'm not a big fan of water but drink a lot of water to become hydrated and not have dry lips all the time. I know putting on lip balm will reconcile the dryness of it but not for long. Dry lips tends to happen because of not staying well hydrated or it's the harsh weather. 



No comments:

Post a Comment