Tuesday, July 7, 2015

SUMMER VACA! Tips on how to pack!!!! X3

Hey guys! Sorry for not making a new blog post. I have been traveling to my aunt's hometown. I am currently at home right now since I went back home on Sunday. ANNND I'm going to New York next month.. YA. Jealous.? I'm kidding, okay.. Packing is really stressing because you have to remember what you have to bring. So.. Tip 1. NEVER EVER PACK AT LAST MINUTE. Then when it's time to go... You forgot this and that.. and EVERYTHINGG. Well not literally everything.. Exaggeration. Tip 2. Pack 1-2 weeks before you go so you can have time to check what you have forgot. Tip 3. If you ever forget easily.. LIKE ME... Make a list of what you need... Tip 4. Pack less because most of the time I OVERPACK and end up not wearing most of the things.. Bring a couple of t-shirts in case you spilled something on you. Tip 5. ....... Lock your luggage if you know that place you're traveling to has alot of robbery in the past. If not.. JUST DO IT in case c; <3 XOXO, PeachyLotus Hope you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment