Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer Shopping! Tips on how to get discounted items even MORE discounted.

Hey guys! It's Peachy and today I will be talking about Summer SHOPPING!! Like who doesn't like shopping..?? Maybe there are PROS and CONS about going to the mall.. But any whom, people knows what time it is... It's time for....SUMMER SALES! I guess going to the mall is more fun then I expected.. I would have said Back To School sales but I felt that It's a bit too early.. August would be more of a Back To School sale month. Lately I've been seeing more Summer Sales than usual.. I guess they want to get rid of their Summer clothings for the upcoming Fall but that doesn't change the fact that it's still Summer... At least for 2 more months.. I will be doing some tips on how to get discounted items even more discounted.. Hope you like it! <3


Tip 1. If it's the last one in the store and it has a tiny hole... You know what they say...
Another DISCOUNT.. WOO HOO... Discounted items are always final sale, just so you know. c; ( If it has a tiny hole sew it back up.)

Tip 2. If you have a rewards card that gives you an extra discounts, 
YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL SAY.. YOU BETTER GO FOR IT.. ALWAYS.. Like I mean discounts from your rewards card is SUPER convenient. Even if it's already discounted.. You get another discount.. <3

Tip 3. Email sent. 25% off coupon any clothing, including discounted items... 
Well you are lucky if this happens.. Sometimes this comes in flyers too.. Micheal's I mean this craft store know their customers REALLY REALLY well.. Every single week... Free discounts.. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment