Sunday, July 12, 2015

Tips on how to save

Hey guys! It's Peachy here and -hears sound of little kids taking your money- H-Hey!! UGH I'm broke and it sucks when you really want something but.. YOU ARE BROKE! Well that's what I'm here for right.???! Today I will be showing you tips on how to save. 1. Do some part-time job and save 2. If you can't have a job, do some chores and if you are good, they might give you some change they have left over 3. LUNCH MONEY, that's a big one.. When you have extra change from buying lunch, save it. 4.Birthday MONEY. Who doesn't love that.? I spend it all sometimes.. WHOOPS.. LOL.. My "friend" still owes me my $2.50 and another friend owes me my $5.00 .. Total adds up to $7.50... I will come and find you.. AND TAKE IT FROM YOU..


No comments:

Post a Comment