Monday, April 20, 2015

Anime! :O x3


Hey guys! Okay.. Well I don't know where to start.. I love anime. I got like a thousand anime recommendations, first off Ao Haru Ride, correctly speaking in English it translates to Blue Spring Ride. I think it's named like that because in the anime there was ups and downs so I would pretty much called it a ride because roads are bumpy and when you go on a ride you would feel like you're going on a roller coaster when it's bumpy. Blue I think it's because the sky is always blue during spring, and for the term spring, I think it's a bit obvious, the setting is in spring.Summary: Futaba Yoshioka, a girl who fell in love with her childhood friend, Kou Mabuchi, ever since he moved away, Futaba questioned why. When she first came to highschool, she saw Kou, he looked the same he laughed the same but his height, hair and attitude didn't fit too well with what Futuba expected.. Will she fall in love all over again?





Another anime that I personally thought that was very amazing and suspenseful was Tokyo Ghoul, okay now don't get fooled by the name. You might think it's all killing but, it can get a bit emotional on several episodes if you know what I mean.. Also when you watch the first episode I hope something bad won't happen to you c; ( Jump scare on the first episode I'm warning you) Summary: Kaneki Ken was an average human, did many human things but suddenly one day, Kaneki went on a date with a ghoul ( ghouls still look like average human) and the ghoul apparently drank his blood ( ghouls love blood, it's like juice to them) Kaneki escaped but the ghoul died when a bunch of poles fell on her. Will Kaneki ever become normal again?

Well I hope you guys enjoyed it! c:













No comments:

Post a Comment