Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Top 10 drugstore makeup brands I would recommend ALOT! X3

Hey guys! Today I will be showing 10 drugstore makeup brands I would really recommend! :D



1.Maybelline, their lipsticks and eyeshadows are pigmented ALSO their baby lips, their concealers and blushes OMG <3


2.L'oreal, Their lipsticks are very good quality, pigmented AMA-ZING, my mom also loves this brand and she uses their lipsticks almost everyday, that's how amazing they are <3


3.NYX, I really love this brand because their lipsticks tend to be creamy and soft PLUS the packaging of the lipsticks are AMAZING, it's so nice! <3


4.Essence, First of all, I know, you must be like what the heck is Essence", it's a makeup brand in some drugstores, I know MY drugstore has it, (-cough cough- Shoppers Drug Mart) Their lippys are fantastic, very pigmented, shiny, creamy too, ( it's soo cheap, $1.50 for a lipstick! <3)


5.E.L.F, It's amazing because it's cheap first of all, their lipsticks are pigmented and soft, their packaging is really nice too <3


6.EOS, How can I not forget this? The lip balms are circular and adorable, it's soft when you put it on your lips AND you can go ON THE GO with it too! Spectacular! <3


7.Revlon, HELLO!? Do you love lip butters? If you do, then you should totally buy their lip butters, it's so moisturizing then any other lip butter I have ever used! LOVE it! <3


8.Annabelle, DON'T be thinking that it's " Annabelle from the Conjuring" Anyways, their eyeliners are the YES YES, it's very pigmented and it lasts for like.. the WHOLE DAY, my mom uses this brand and it was a YES YES! <3


9.Almay, it's great, I mean like it's for sensitive skin, nice natural colours and like very pigmented like other drugstore brands, except for sensitive skin! FAB! <3


10.LAST but not least, Rimmel! It's has very edgy makeup, very smokey eyed and like dark lip colours. I really don't mind dark colors since winter is very dark and cool. EDGY BUT CUTE <3




I hope you like my top ten drugstore brands <3


No comments:

Post a Comment