Sunday, April 26, 2015

REVIEW: Garnier Color Styler, Bronze Attitude

Hiii everyone! Today I will be doing a review on the Garnier Color Styler! I picked out Bronze Attitude because It looked like a cinnamon brown which I liked.When I started to put on the temporary hair dye, It was AMAZING, I thought it was great. I think you shouldn't put too much because it might make your hair very... different looking. That's why there were really bad reviews, oh and on the manual it says it might not come out after 2 days because it comes out differently for different hair types, for me I personally thought it was fantastic because it didn't come out wet, never stained my clothes, when I slept, it never stained my pillow case like my other temporary hair dye which was very poorly made, (SPLAT) Though I suggest when you start putting it on you take your thumb and pinky and start start sliding it down, so it wouldn't come out differently. I have dark brown curly hair, which is unusual for a Vietnamese girl. It came out amazing though! VERY SATISFIED 10/10, Walmart sells it for $7.95 but Loblaws sells it for like $12.00, Superstore doesn't sell the Bronze Attitude but it sells Pink pop, Purple mania, Red temptation, and Blue Burst for $9.00. Which is okay but cheapest is Walmart c;

No comments:

Post a Comment