Thursday, April 30, 2015

Japan Town Review!

Hey guys! People of the world. 2-3 weeks ago, I went to Japan Town and.. It was a very amazing experience for me because I ate Udon and the restaurant was amazing! The artwork was very animish ( or it's mangaish), which it was so amazing and if you want to go to the restaurant, the place is near steeles. I'm so sorry I'm not very good at remembering names of restaurants.Oh and people that arn't from Canada, I'm pretty sure there is a Japan Town in the US and I bet 100% it's much bigger because unlike Canada, US population of Japanese people are much higher than the Canadian population of Japanese people. Anyways, back to what I said... Like I said, Japan Town isn't very big for us and well if you are going to buy stuff there, I wouldn't recommend you to buy beauty items like the Dolly Wink eyeshadow for like 27.00 but if you go to Japan, it would be maybe like 700 to 800 yen which is $7.00 to $8.00 in Canada without tax. It's pretty expensive.. BUT the Japanese magazines  are amazing. They are like $9.00 which is very pricey but when you think about it, it's very large and it's very very useful for future style references and makeup reference because there are many style and makeup references in the book and the interesting thing is that the magazine covers starts on the back of what we're use to reading. Sort of like manga! I also went to the Japanese super market, pretty cheap AND there were chocolate manufactured from Japan and it was SOO LIGHT! Well.. That's all I did my trip to Japan Town! Hope you like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment