Monday, April 27, 2015

Top 6 American brand lippys I most recommend! x3

Hey guys! Today I will be showing you my TOP 6 favourite American brand lippys <3 I hope you enjoy! AND YES I'VE  TRIED THEM!

1. M.A.C lipstick colour 454 Lovelorn, Creamy, soft SMELLS LIKE VANILLA! Amazing! <3


2. NYX lipstick 564A Stella, Creamy, Pigmented, SPARKLEY, Very cute for summer! <3



3.E.L.F Studio Moisturizing Lipstick Pink Minx, Very pink and creamy, Very nice! <3


4.Essence lipstick Cotton Candy, Smooth, nice surfance, easy to apply, It's cool <3


5.  Maybelline Colour Whisper 35 Coral Ambition, Smooth, Packaging amazing, lightly pigmented, alot of texture. Very light and fabulous, you can knock this off with any summer and spring style <3


6.Revlon Lip butter 027 Juicy Papaya, Very light, feels like you're not wearing any makeup, AMAZING ( P.S this can be amazing for no makeup makeup) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment