Monday, May 18, 2015

Asking your friend to buy you things overseas

OMG It has been 11 days since I've posted. Sorry I was really busy. Well good news is that my friend is going to Japan and I asked her if she could get me some items while she was there I have to be really honest, I am a bit scared because what if she doesn't get me the right item I want? Well you have come to the right solution. Make a list of things you want to buy. Such as a lipstick or a T-shirt. The brand name of it, name of the item you want, colour and price. I would also suggest you put a picture of how it looks like but if you don't have a printer or it ran out of ink.. Like how my printer did. You don't really have too unless if you want to put the pictures then you can message them and copy and paste the photos. 

I hope you enjoy! I'm so excited!!! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment