Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Face Shop Haul.

Hey guys! Yesterday me and my Mom went to the mall together and while we were there, we went to The Face Shop. My mom decided to get one item that she ran out of and while we were there, they said that if you get five makeup items you get $9.00 off. My mom thought it was great since The Therapy anti-aging cream is usually about $45.00 and it's a very good brand since if you have alot of pimples.. It settles the skin down and in 2-3 weeks your pimples will be gone.

Me and my Mom got a brown eyeliner called Twinkle Brown. We thought we can share it together and I saw it said $4 but it was actually $14.00, I was fooled but still it was a very good eyeliner. The bristles and texture was so soft. There was alot of ink and it was pretty cool since the beginning I opened the packaging, the bristle was white so I was like.. Um is this like normal? But then there was button on the bottom of the eyeliner so I pressed it and oh! Wah-la! Ink came out!

We also got baby lip masks for $2.00 each. I tested it and it was pretty good! The only thing I was a bit concerned about was,how it was way too big for me and I didn't know what side to put on for my lips.. So that was a bit of a so-so for me.Otherwise it was pretty good. My lips were so soft. We also got some free nail polishes and face masks but I didn't like the nail polish colours since they were a bit too olive coloured and dark. They also gave us some samples and a makeup bag which is so adorable. The makeup bag was a bit broken since one of the buttons that closes the bag was upside down and that was a downer for me. But I fixed it. That is all from my Haul with my mom! :D Bye!! XOXOX, PeachyLotus

No comments:

Post a Comment