Tuesday, May 5, 2015

How to study/prepare for your upcoming tests and exams! xO

Hey guys! Sorry for NOT posting for like 4-5 days?! The reason why I wasn't able to go on and impress you guys was because of TESTS AND EXAMS.. Trust me they are stressing and.. you don't feel like doing ANYTHING after tests and exams. I hope you good luck on any upcoming tests and exams you have! ^ _ ^

1. Take note during classes, you never know sometimes when you're not paying attention, those stuff can be on the test or exam and you might preciously waste that time for something else. >.> 

2. Use the sheets your teachers gave you or your notes and study! It might have important clues you would really need during "That period of time" 

3.Ask your teacher for help when you need it. OR maybe you can ask to stay in during lunch for extra help! It's pretty easy to ask when you need help, you just raise your hand and just ask.. ( NOT AN EASY TASK for me because I'm shy to ask  >///////<)

4. Eat healthy and sleep! Eat breakfast and lunch AND dinner EVERYDAY!  ( Says the one who doesn't even eat a PROPER breakfast) ESPECIALLY people in High school, Middle school and Elementary!

5. Last BUT not least, Exercise EVERYDAY so your body won't feel sluggish! I know it might not be "STUDYING"but it does help you prepare. My teacher always gives us a break so we don't  feel sluggish, we do DPA ( Sadly I'm not in Elementary anymore since they ALWAYS give 3 recesses in Elementary school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment