Thursday, May 21, 2015

Your crush! x3

Hey guys! Sooo.. What's up? Haven't heard from you guys at ALL. Okay well, guess what.? I fell for a guy. <3 Well it was just recently I noticed I like him.. My friends told me I liked him since January. BUT NO. I don't think I realized I like him. I do now. For some reason, when he smiles.. My heart just bursts. Have any of you guys have fallen in love.? If you did.. Was it like your heart could explode any minute.? Mine would though. I won't date him though, I would wait till I finish College or in College or University. I do believe in true love, but I don't believe dating at a very young age is ideal nor cool.. I just think it's a bit too adult -like and over whelming. I never had my first kiss.. I wonder what it is like.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment