Saturday, May 23, 2015

Japan products I adore! x3

Hey people of the world! It's me, PeachyLotus! As you can see from weeks now or maybe next week.. Really not sure.. I will be shopping and posting a haul for you guys! OMG YAY! It's mainly makeup or clothing or maybe other items. I have been hearing that Pacific Mall ( Sorry, for those of you who doesn't know what Pacific Mall is, it's an Asian mall that has over 1000 shops in Canada), in some stores they carry Japanese cosmetics. I've seen a few, like Dolly Wink etc. BUT that is not all, someone posted a blog that Pacific Mall carries CANMAKE. I have been wanting products from Canmake for over 2 months. I doubt my friend that is going to Japan this summer is even going to get me any items over there. Well honestly I really don't care if she doesn't want to get me anything because it's her choice. Okay anyways, back to what I said, Canmake and Etude House are like the most amazing Japanese and Korean brands EVER! Etude House has cute shaped lipsticks while Canmake has the most greatest quality makeup and their packaging is soo kawaii! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment