Monday, May 25, 2015

Stores in Japan I really want to go to! x3

Hey everyone! Peachy here and today I will be talking about stores I am DYING to go to in Japan! I hope you like this! <3

1. Liz Lisa.. HELLO?! This shop has like the most extremely kawaii clothes ever! The floral prints to frilly designs! I'm very picky with floral prints but Liz Lisa has my taste. <3

2. Any makeup store. First off CANMAKE, ETUDE HOUSE, JILL STUART, DOLLY WINK OMG. Just OMG, if I talk about this I might just curl in a corner. These brands are just amazing. You will tear up because these brands are very affordable and packaging is amazing. Wish I had these in my convenience stores or drug stores. BUT NO, WHY?! Toronto you better step up your makeup variety! <3

 3. Cheap dollar stores. Anyone heard of DAISO? You got to be amazed. Their makeup though. I am totally not fond of dollar store makeup only lip balm since it is NOT made in China. Well their other makeup can be from other places but I choose not to buy any from there. Japan Daiso, everything is made in Japan, whether it's makeup to appliances. So I won't really worry. 
It is amazing! <3 

4. Bakery shop! I really don't know if it's a store.. But since a store sells items and food... I consider this as a store. Their bakeries in Japan are amazing. Trust me, I have friends that are going to Japan this year and I will tell them to go to any bakery in Tokyo or Shibuya since its a MUST have to go during their trip to Japan.

5. Anime stores! OMG OMG OMG ( That fangirl though) Buttons and etc. They are amazing!!! <3 They are very expensive though :P

6. Lolita stores! I won't be buying anything but the kawaiiness of it just really wants me to go. <3 Angelic Pretty etc! It's so expensive..$200
Angelic Pretty Store in Tokyo Editorial Image

No comments:

Post a Comment